By John W. Lillpop
To those undecided between committing suicide and becoming a liberal,
please consider the inconsistency and irrational thinking needed
to embrace the liberal agenda:
* Execution of a convicted killer is cruel, unusual and barbaric;
whereas a woman’s right to abort the life of an innocent child
* Starving an innocent victim like Terri Schaivo to death is
acceptable; using lethal injection to end the life of a brutal killer is
cruel and unusual;
conservatives like Rush Limbaugh routinely engage in
unacceptable “hate speech,” when discussing budget cuts and fiscal responsibility;”
* Skyrocketing gasoline prices devastate working American
families,but ending America’s addiction to automobiles is a greater
* Large profits are obscenely un-American, except when enjoyed
by Barack Obama, George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, the Clintons,and other
* Conservatives working to preserve American culture are bigoted
hate mongers, but the “cultural heritage” of new illegal immigrants must
be protected and celebrated at all costs.
* Discrimination based on race or gender is wrong. Except when
it is waged against Caucasian men, in which case it is mandated
by law and called Affirmative Action.
* Invading a foreign nation is wrong, except when illegal aliens
from Mexico invade America.
* Those who believe English should be the official American
language are “racist,” whereas Hispanics who prefer Spanish to
English are perfectly justified because “diversity is our
* The earning power of American citizens is in sharp decline;
still, the U.S. should grant amnesty to millions of illegal
aliens who will work for lower wages and without benefits.
* Illegal aliens should be licensed to drive– to avoid breaking
the law by driving illegally.
* Freedom of speech must never be repressed, except when
“hurtful” to any constituency of the Democrat party, in which
case it becomes hate speech.
* Tax cuts are wrong when money is returned to people
who actually paid taxes, but perfectly fine when sent to those
who paid none.
* All symbols of Christianity must be quashed so as to offend no
one, whereas all things Islamic must be heavily promoted in the
name of religious awareness, diversity and tolerance.
* Businesses are oppressive, fascist institutions and must not
be allowed to become too large. On the other hand government,
when run by Democrats, creates wealth and happiness and should be
expanded as much as possible.
* Military force must never be used, except when needed to
advance interests not vital to the United States, or to obscure
a Democrat president’s sexual misconduct in the Oval Office.
Think about it– Are you mindless enough to be a liberal?
Or do you wish to borrow a handgun?